AIRSCREAM UK is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for planning and executing the trade marketing strategies and plans for the assigned category and brand portfolio. This role will report to the Trade Marketing manager and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Creative and other departments to optimize key business opportunities.
- Developing and executing commercial strategies with our commercial manager and sales partners, which includes management and measurement of a trade marketing budget.
- Managing timelines for development and deadlines for delivery of POSMs and working with in-house creative team and related supplier to ensure POSMs for partners are delivered on time and to their specifications.
- Recommending strategies for improving performance; including product refreshes or introductions
- Develop and execute retail specific go-to-market strategies in coordination with Sales team and Marketing team.
- Work with teams to develop account specific playbook for key releases.
- Market spend optimization and helping dealers/distributors/ showroom to sell out the stock through various ATL/BTL activities.
- Work with Sales team and Marketing team to develop selling tools.
- Use sales/forecast trends to make build and inventory management recommendations.
- Act as a liaison with third-party merchandising service providers.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Mass Communications, or any related business field.
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D.
- Relevant exposure of 2 to 3 years experience specifically background in trade marketing, sales, or brand marketing preferably in FMCG industry.
- Strong Interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Computer literate with efficiency MS excel& MS PowerPoint.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Malay (additional spoken in other languages is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.