We are looking for an experienced e-Commerce Specialist, who will create and implement strategies that make online transactions possible. You will organize, develop, and execute local and worldwide e-webstore & online marketplace marketing plans.
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals/marketplace.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation,distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, creative, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, various leading e-Commerce website builders (e.g. Shopify, Elementor), product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various online marketplace/ platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- In depth knowledge and experience in e-commerce, marketing, web content writing, web design, & marketing strategies are an added advantage.
- Additional skills in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D would be advantageous.