AIRSCREAM UK is searching for a qualified Customer Engagement Specialist to oversee and maintain positive client relationships. As part of our customer service team, you will act as the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring they are allocated proper resources, consistently receive quality service, and have access to all the benefits listed in their contract. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, paired with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients. You'll play a vital role in our client relationship structure, candidates should also boast exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Start, optimize, and standardize all customer engagement business processes to ensure the best customer experience.
- Drive the development and implementation of a digital supported Multi channel Customer Engagement strategy and operating model to maximize the impact of the brand.
- Lead the end-to-end solutions for consumer-centric initiatives and activities.
- Drive innovative solutions to continuously adding value to customers and differentiation of our offerings.
- Issue/gap identification with multifunction’s to change/innovate the existing service, raise the bar amplifying and keep being recognized by the team as an impetus to the business and strengthen Consumer Relation’s expertise role by acting quickly to changes that may affect consumers and business.
- Demonstrate deep consumer understanding/insight to help to mitigate issues and provide impact assessment and resource recommendation as a catalyst in issue/crisis management across all consumer touch points.
- Document, analyze and resolve customer complaints, identify root causes and find sustainable solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a similar field.
- 3-5 years working experience, experienced or knowledgeable in Customer Service/Consumer relations/Project management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- A people person with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple clients and projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.