AIRSCREAM UK is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. A commercial manager oversees policy-level business operations for a company. As a commercial manager, it's your job to identify and develop better business opportunities for improved growth. Your duties include maintaining client relationships, analysing current strategies, and developing improved action plans. Commercial Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Commercial Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts.
- Analyse data and create reports to identify areas of business growth.
- Monitor local and federal regulations.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable distributors and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Be the custodian of the AIRSCREAM brand and help defend, improve, and promote the reputation of AIRSCREAM products.
- Manage long-term marketing projects, campaigns, events, and exhibitions independently and contribute to the overall positive image and success of the company.
- Establish close relationships with suppliers and customers to boost purchases and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Have experience in the Tobacco, e-cigarette, or Vape Industry.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Proven working experience as a Commercial manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish & English.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analysing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.