AIRSCREAM UK is looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, negotiating contracts with potential clients, as well as implementing strategic business plan for the area in charge. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Committed, motivated & independent with minimal supervision.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts such as developing business by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills with working environments.
- Local area marketing plan for own patch.
- Analyse sales and marketing metrics.
- New channel development.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or any related business field.
- At least 2 years of experience in field sales and generating leads.
- Candidate that has experience in FMCG industry would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Computer literate with efficiency MS excel & powerpoint.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Malay
- Must possess own vehicle