HR BUSINESS PARTNER
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
AIRSCREAM Group is a lifestyle focus group of companies focused on delivering unparaIIeIed experience through our products and services. We have a vision and a mission to band aII the adventurous and creative people in the world together to join us in our goal to create products that genuinely cater for the targeted consumers. As a fourth—year startup, we are currently experiencing robust revenue and profit growth. We are now in expansion mode to attract new talents into our team to accelerate our growth in 2023 and beyond.
We are looking for a qualified and hands on HR business partner to oversee aII human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizations changes.
The selected candidate will be based in Malaysia and report to the Acting Chief People Officer.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Evaluate training programs
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Respond to employees' questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they're eligible for)
- Personal and Professional Qualification Requirement
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Achievement Oriented
- Meeting Timeline
If you are confident that this is the role for you, please email your resume to email@example.com